Marketing Land and other places across the web.Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on
From Marketing Land:
- Content manager checklist: 10 things to do before you hit publish
Jul 23, 2018 by Megan Krause
Contributor Megan Krause lists 10 content and SEO-related points a content manager should check before publishing a piece of content
- Ask the SMXpert – Optimizing for voice search & virtual assistants
Jul 23, 2018 by Debra Mastaler
SMXpert Upasna Gautam continues the Q&A from SMX Advanced and discusses a number of topics including creating the right content, using homonyms, stressed words and quality metrics when optimizing for voice search.
- How to project SEO traffic levels and avoid saying, ‘It depends’
Jul 23, 2018 by Simon Heseltine
Establishing a baseline and understanding historical trends helps forecast traffic trends and alerts you when traffic changes. Contributor Simon Heseltine lists steps you can take to predict incoming traffic and changes to your site.
- US market becoming a smartphone duopoly
Jul 23, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Apple, Samsung dominate, while others are left behind.
- Google releases AMP Stories v1.0 with new features, including an ads beta for DFP users
Jul 23, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
AMP Stories is now available to all developers. DFP users can inquire about participating in the ads beta.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- ironSource releases new platform to track playable ads’ metrics
Jul 23, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called the In-Ad Data Platform, it is designed to capture the choices users make inside these mini-games.
- Account-based marketing is no fad: How and why CMOs should commit
Jul 23, 2018 by Joe Hyland
Contributor Joe Hyland explains how the benefits of an ABM approach can go well beyond external marketing.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 7 proven ways to drive engagement on Twitter, Medium
- Google wants to bring blockchain technology to its cloud services, The Verge
- How Amazon Uses Prime Day Deals To Reshape Shopping Behavior, AdExchanger
- How to Start a Competitive Analysis: 57 Questions You Need to Ask, Hubspot
- Incorporating Video In Content Marketing, DrumUp
The post Marketing Day: Ask an SMXpert, Google releases AMP stories, smartphone duopoly & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed