Serious marketers attend Search Engine Land’s SMX® West. Join us on January 30-31, 2019 for the latest SEO and SEM tactics in mobile-friendly indexing, Google’s new dynamic rendering, voice search, match types, Amazon ads, and so much more.
The agenda is live and ready for you to explore:
- Mobile First Indexing & Mobile Friendly SEO
- Everything You Need To Know To Execute A Successful Site Migration
- Optimizing Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- The New Realities Of Local Search
- Starting Anew With Match Types & Account Structures
- Getting Tactical With Google & Bing Audiences
- Advanced Facebook & YouTube Tactics To Drive Sales
- Leveraging Amazon Ads & Other Product Marketplace Opportunities
- Competitive Analysis: Inside Out and Outside In
Learn more, for less
We’ve redesigned the conference into two intense and rewarding days featuring quality, unbiased programming from Search Engine Land, low rates, and with less time out of the office.
If you walk away with just one fresh idea, actionable insight, or new business contact, it will make your time and investment with us worthwhile. We guarantee it!
Absolutely loved the conference in San Jose this year! I loved that there were different classes that fit beginner, advanced, and all. The classes were very diverse and my team was able to go to classes that fit their specific interests. We came out of the conference with so many new ideas and tools! – Renae Lindahl, Star Tribune
Ready to register?
Act now to take advantage of our new low rates.
The post Become a better search marketer in 2019 – the SMX West agenda is live appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed