Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Survey: People plan to use Amazon 3-to-1 over Google for holiday shopping
Oct 15, 2018 by Greg Sterling
What’s new and striking about this survey is the runaway gap between Amazon and everyone else.
- Facebook opens Audience Network SDK beta program for developers, publishers
Oct 15, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Beta users will be able to give feedback on ways to improve the final tool and have the opportunity to earn Facebook advertising credits.
- Analysts agree: E-commerce sales set to deliver robust holiday retail growth
Oct 15, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Deloitte forecasts up to a 22 percent increase in e-commerce sales, online sales are expected to reach $128 to $134 billion.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- The Open Marketing Cloud: A no-BS demo of Mautic’s marketing automation platform
Oct 15, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Are you unhappy with your experience or results using one of the legacy marketing automation products? Does your marketing tool or process limit your ability to take action on all of your valuable customer data?
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- B2B ecommerce doesn’t have to be difficult, Get Elastic
- Google’s Adam Stewart On Finding The Right YouTube Influencer For Your Brand, AdExchanger
- Holiday Marketing Ecommerce Planning [Study]: +50 Brands at +$10M/Year, Shopify
- Instagram Has A Massive Harassment Problem, The Atlantic
- Michael Brenner’s 5 Skills You Need to Become the Next CMO, Marketo
- Purpose in Procurement: Facebook Supplier Diversity, Facebook Newsroom
- Six Ways to Increase Revenue With Email Personalization, MarketingProfs
- Study: 38% of shoppers use mobile savings apps, up from 10% in 2014, Mobile Marketer
The post Marketing Day: Holiday shopping on Amazon, Facebook Audience Network SDK, e-commerce forecasts appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed
There are no comments