Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Mobile FM radio ads shown to drive incremental store traffic
Sep 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Dial Report’s new data shows a demonstrable lift for businesses on days that their radio spots run.
- Mobile-first indexing: Will it change your rankings on desktop?
Sep 27, 2018 by Janet Driscoll Miller
Getting conflicting information about whether the mobile-first indexing change will impact your rankings? Brush up on the different processes behind search results.
- Your AI does not need tickets to the big game
Sep 27, 2018 by Rex Briggs
Only when we address all of the ways that fraud and inefficiency have plagued media buying will we end their threat to a healthy, thriving marketplace.
- Connect with the best and brightest marketers at SMX East
Sep 27, 2018 by Marketing Land
You are part of an exclusive community — a community of passionate, creative, driven search marketers eager to learn the latest tactics to boost conversions, drive sales, and increase awareness. SMX® East is your chance to connect with others like you.
- Snapchat launches multiple e-commerce ad options in time for holiday shopping
Sep 27, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Shoppable Snap ads are rolling out, and advertisers can now import catalogs to automatically create product ads.
- IAS media quality report paints a slightly more optimistic picture for programmatic ad buyers
Sep 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
While publisher-direct display ads still have the lowest level of brand safety risk, programmatic is steadily catching up.
- Parse.ly, Notablist make internal data public to help marketers see beyond walled gardens
Sep 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
Separately, the two marketing intelligence companies are choosing to make available valuable information from their platforms.
- How to integrate online and offline for the best overall result
Sep 26, 2018 by Grace Kaye
Remember the days when the “dinosaurs” of traditional media had to learn digital ways? Now digital natives must get educated about billboards, print and TV.
- Twitter looks to crowdsource content policies
Sep 26, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The app launched a user survey to gather feedback on dehumanizing language, but will it help deliver a safer platform for marketers?
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Video platform Innovid launches first multi-platform OTT video-ad composing tool
Sep 27, 2018 by Barry Levine
The OTT Composer allows a user to create one interactive video ad that is then rendered for many different environments.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 More Digital Marketing Strategies You Need to Know for 2019, Marketo
- A Marketer’s Guide to Website Accessibility: The Importance of Inclusive Design, Vertical Measures
- Alexa Skills Marketing: Is It Right For Your Brand?, Ignite Visibility
- Holiday Marketing Calendar 2018: Global Events for Ecommerce, Social & Sales, Shopify
- Instagram IGTV: Launching Your Channel to Best Practices from Top Brands, Socialbakers
- Study Finds 77% of Millennials Have Recommended a Product or Service in the Past Month, Convince and Convert
- Study: Consumers favor ‘mobile-first’ experience from businesses, Mobile Marketer
- The E-Commerce Benchmark KPI Study: The Most Valuable Online Consumer Trend of 2018 Revealed, Moz
- What Is Earned Media Value? What It Is & How To Measure It, MediaKix
- What is the best time for email marketing?, My Emma
The post Marketing Day: Mobile FM radio ads, Snapchat e-commerce ads & an IAS media quality report appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed