Aligning marketing, technology and management is essential to your company’s success. And getting everyone on the same page, moving at the same pace, is tricky.
Attend MarTech® for the perspectives, frameworks and best practices you need to deliver exceptional results for your organization. MarTech is coming to Boston next week — October 1-3 — and we’d love to see you there.
Book your All Access pass now for access to:
- 60+ presentations loaded with strategic insights and expert advice.
- 10 horizon-expanding keynotes.
- Solution and service demos from 70+ market-defining exhibitors.
- Exceptional networking opportunities, including speed networking and two cocktail receptions.
You’ll leave armed with real-world strategies, insights and ideas your team can use to drive the transformation your organization needs. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what works from successful marketers.
Three ways to attend
Book your All Access pass by September 30 and save $150 off on-site rates. You’ll get all the sessions, keynotes and networking events, plus Expo Hall access, breakfasts, lunches, snacks and free WiFi.
For maximum value, bundle your All Access pass with a half-day, expert-led MarTech workshop. Learn about the topic most important to you in an immersive, intimate environment:
- Agile Marketing Advantage
- Creating Connected Experiences (SOLD OUT!)
- The Right Way to Buy Marketing Technology
- Using CDP to Make the Most of Your Customer Data
Our workshops always sell out, so secure your seat today!
If your goal is to discover marketing solutions, pick up an Expo+ pass. The MarTech Expo Hall is the perfect place to meet and learn from 70+ leading martech solution providers. You’ll also unlock access to 20+ sessions in the Discover MarTech theater and Solutions track plus all of our networking events. Register by September 30 and pay just $99!
I look forward to seeing you in Boston!
The post Join us next week at MarTech for expert-level strategies and insights appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed