Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Digital marketers: Instagram co-founders’ departure won’t slow ad growth
Sep 25, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
CEOs from Socialbakers and Steelhouse say CEO Kevin Systrom and CTO Mike Krieger’s departures will not impact Instagram’s ad business.
- How to create a style guide for your SEO content writers
Sep 25, 2018 by Jessica Foster
To get the most out of your content writers, you need to set them on the right track from the start. How to develop guidelines and reduce the required editing time.
- With Customer 360, Salesforce brings a single customer view to its B2C side
Sep 25, 2018 by Barry Levine
Now available in a private pilot, it offers a ‘federated solution’ that ties existing silos of data into one profile and ID.
- Have retail email marketers finally reached the mobile tipping point?
Sep 25, 2018 by Kyle Henderick
With half of all email-driven orders originating on smartphones, it’s important to make it easy to engage on mobile. Here’s a look at how you can boost average order values on mobile devices.
- Salesforce, Apple partner to spur mobile enterprise development
Sep 25, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
Salesforce is redesigning its iOS app, launching an SDK and training for other businesses.
- Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures
Sep 24, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Via a new visual search feature, users can Snap a picture of a product or bar code and use the image to find the product on Amazon.
- Adobe’s new Virtual Analyst doesn’t need questions to provide answers
Sep 24, 2018 by Barry Levine
The AI-powered addition to the Analytics Cloud is designed to alert marketers to data insights without being asked.
- How to make a big impact with a small influencer marketing budget
Sep 24, 2018 by Dan Bagby
So you want to try influencer marketing, but you aren’t ready to allocate a big budget. Nine suggestions for ways to make a mark without breaking the bank.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Salesforce launches Einstein Voice for ‘conversational CRM’
Sep 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Einstein Voice is a speech UI for Salesforce and a new voice bot platform for Salesforce customers.
- Conductor CEO Besmertnik discusses vision of ‘ethical marketing’
Sep 25, 2018 by Greg Sterling
To win as a marketer in the long term, you have to ‘remember the people on the other side of the screen,’ he says.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 Ways to Prepare for the Holiday Shopping Season, Facebook Business
- How Data Can Curse Brand Strategy: 3 Mistakes Marketers Must Avoid, Marketo
- Mobile likely to dominate holiday shopping, survey finds, Mobile Marketer
- Pinterest opens office in Canada, Pinterest Newsroom
- Register to vote on Snapchat!, Snapchat Blog
- The Dark Side Of Media M&A, AdExchanger
- What Marketers Need to Know About Neuromarketing, CMS Wire
- Why B2B Companies Have a Content Marketing Advantage, Contently
- Why is it so hard to monetize experience?, Get Elastic
- Why video should be a key part of any education marketing effort , Think with Google
The post Marketing Day: Instagram co-founders exit company, Snapchat partners with Amazon & more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed
There are no comments