Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Latest version of Facebook’s Marketing API gives details on why ads fail to run
Oct 25, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The new Facebook Marketing API v3.2 will alert advertisers when an ad isn’t delivered and provide error codes.
- 80% of Amazon advertisers plan to increase budgets in 2019
Oct 25, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Our survey indicates 44 percent of Amazon advertisers plan to add automation tools for campaign management in the coming year.
Recent Headlines From MarTech Today, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Marketing Technology:
- Better together — Using attribution approaches for understanding, not for credit
Oct 24, 2018 by John Steinert
Don’t get locked into attribution concepts that hurt, rather than help, your efforts to achieve business goals.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Closing the Amazon Sophistication Gap, Multichannel Merchant
- Ecommerce Merchants Embrace Clicks-to-bricks, Practical Ecommerce
- In the Relationship Era, No One Should Be Marketing to Strangers, Marketo
- Overview on Pinterest Audience Targeting, PPC Hero
- Report: Marketing Orgs that Plan Based on Revenue Are More Successful, KoMarketing
- The Best Chatbots Examples by Industry (And How You Can Make One), Ignite Visibility
- The Future of Data: Ownership, Application, AI, and New Roles, Movable Ink Blog
- Top Reasons Brands Invest In Long-Term Influencer Relationships, MediaKix
The post Marketing Day: Amazon ad budgets to increase in 2019, Facebook Marketing API, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Original article source: https://marketingland.com/feed